Finance and Rental - Fit-out at Furniture Lease Rates
iOctane has finance options for all products, which is a “low-doc” product, requiring very little financials. This makes it possible to fit-out your office with iOctane Pods at economical rates for any business. Building fit-outs are expensive to finance, and make no sense in today’s new world of minimal lease terms. So why invest in your Landlord’s Building instead of using Pods which are low cost, fully financed, sound-proofed and you can take them with you when you leave? It makes perfect sense!
We have Finance and Rental options available. Finance allows you to claim all GST up-front (Bonus) as well as the full instant tax write-off. Rental is an Opex option, which is great for projects and organisations where no Capex options exist. In this case, GST is claimed on monthly payments.
Our Meeting Pods have a 3 Year Warranty on all mechanical aspects, and 1 Year Warranty on electrical items and fittings. We will provide replacement parts if a failure occurs in these timeframes, and outside warranty, we have spare parts (panels, glass, etc) available for purchase.
2 Year Warranty on Structural Elements and Mechanisms and 1 Year on Stitching/covering and Fabrics.
The iOctane Pods Furniture Warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear, including pilling, fading, loss or deterioration (of the whole product or its components)
- Damage caused by improper use, cleaning, negligence, treatment, transportation, storage of the products or otherwise caused by your acts and/or omissions
- Damage caused through any modifications, alterations, improper assembly, tampering, or products used in an abnormal manner and not for the products intended purposes
- Damage caused by exposing the products to the sun, extreme heat or cold, or chemicals/agents that are known to damage the finish of the product
- Body impressions on sofas and chairs where the indentation is less than 32mm
- Damages caused by Act of God
- Defects in products that are sold “As Is” or ‘’Floorstock’’ which were brought to your attention on purchase
Purchases are made upon inspection of our sample products, located in our head office location (and various client sites which can be accessed on request in Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane).
We can also offer video inspections of sample meeting pods for customers located remotely if required. This is a great way to ask questions and see how they work, prior to delivery.
Units are packaged in special crates, which may weigh in excess of 500Kg, hence returns are only possible if the item is not as specified, faulty or damaged. In this case, we will replace or repair at our option to ensure the quality of our units is maintained.
If you change your mind within 7 days of purchase, the item must be returned to us fully intact with all component unopened – return freight would be paid by yourself and a 10% restocking fee would need to be charged.
User Manual for Interactive Screens (with dual Android and Windows 10/11 Operating Systems). Note that single Operating System models provide a standard Windows 10/11 Installation only.
Use QR Code to provide a label for Team Members if required.